How to Submit a Post for Consideration
Please take some time to review this entire page. It should answer any question you have about what kind of content we're looking for and how the submission process works.
ALL BLOG SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ORIGINAL CONTENT AND CAN NOT BE PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED IN THEIR ENTIRETY ON ANOTHER BLOG OR WEBSITE.
Blog Submission Guidelines - click to review prior to submitting a blog
What to include:
- At least 500 words
- If you have one or more pictures relevant to the post, please include them as well as the source so that they can be properly credited.
- Attribute any quoted/paraphrased info with links to the sources.
- Your bio (about 3-4 sentences)
Suggestions for additional content:
- Links to other relevant posts and materials.
NAPO creates blog themes every year to give you inspiration for content each month. However, you may submit any content at any time as long as it pertains to the organizing or productivity industry.
Jan - Get Organized (Go Month) | Client Success Stories
What we will not consider:NAPO will not publish politically-focused pieces, anything overtly promotional, anything with bad language or poor grammar, or anything that negatively attacks anyone or any organization or includes religious opinions.
Feb - Time Management
Mar - Spring Cleaning | Decluttering
Apr - Earth Day | Eco-Friendly
May - Digital Organization | Photo Organization
June - Organized Travel & Activities
July - Productivity Hacks | Technology
Aug - Back to School | Work
Sept - Disaster Preparedness | Planning
Oct - Preparing for the Holidays
Nov - Paper Management
Dec - Stress Reduction | Declutter Your Mind
- Review other published guest blog posts for ideas on NAPO’s blog - http://www.napogetorganized.com
- Write in a voice/tone that’s less formal, more approachable.
- Use short paragraphs, subheadings, and/or bullet lists to break up your blog post.
- Check your spelling & grammar.
- We are looking for content that would be of value to our clients and to NAPO members and is related to the organizing and productivity industry.
- NAPO reserves the right to not post all submitted blogs.
- If NAPO publishes your blog post, NAPO has full rights to the content, including but not limited to edit, mix, duplicate, use, or re-use it in whole or in part as it so chooses. Credit will always be given to the creator of the content.
How the Submission Process Works:
- To submit a blog post, follow this link to the NAPO Blog Submission Form: https://www.napo.net/page/BlogSubmission
- At the bottom of the page, you will see places to upload your images and a text box to include your blog post content
- NAPO will review your submission. If chosen for publication, NAPO will inform you by email If you don't hear from NAPO within that time frame, feel free to use the content on your own website, blog, and social media platforms. We encourage you to continue to submit other blog posts.
For questions about the NAPO blog, please contact NAPO HQ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to Follow the NAPO Blog