President: Danielle Liu, CPO®
The Board of Certification for Professional Organizers® (BCPO®) is the not-for-profit certifying body whose mission is to advance the credibility and ethical standards of the organizing and productivity industry by establishing and maintaining a professional credential by:
1. Identifying a body of knowledge directly related to the organizing profession.
2. Establishing a consistent standard of education and experience required for certification.
3. Advancing the practice of professional organizing.
4. Increasing the value of organizing practitioners to their clients.
5. Recognizing and raising industry standards, practices and ethics.
6. Fostering continued development of expertise in the teaching, training, transfer and demonstration of higher-level organizing skills.
7. Collaborating with other committees and task forces as needed.