This is a panel teleseminar comprised of Marla Dee, Amy Smith, and Melissa Schmalenberger.
- 6 essential tips about adding subcontractors to your business model
- Additional income streams for your business
- How others are engaging subcontractors
6 Tips for Smartly Hiring Subcontractors - Handout
Originally recorded October 2015
Hosted by Cris Sgrott-Wheedleton, and featuring Cena Block, Patty Kraemer, CPO, and Megan Spears, CPO.
- The benefits of forming a Mastermind Group
- Understand the who, what, where, when, and how a mastermind group works
- The key elements to a successful mastermind group
- How to determine what kind of mastermind group will suit your business
- How to avoid mastermind pitfalls
Forming a Successful Mastermind Group - Handout 1
Forming a Successful Mastermind Group - Handout 2
Originally recorded April 2016
"Best Practices" for our businesses evolve over time as we learn from challenging professional situations. As organizing and productivity professionals, we can face situations ranging from difficult clients to difficult business decisions.
Hosted by Cris Sgrott-Wheedleton, and 3 Golden Circle member panelists Dr. Regina Lark, CPO, Anna Lieber, and Tammy Schotzko, CPO, share insights to learning in the face of tough circumstances.
Lessons Learned from Challenging Situations - Handout
Originally recorded January 2016